Quick Steps To Ann Taylor Credit Card Payment/Login
Ann Taylor Credit Card
Ann Taylor Credit card has an online platform that enables card users enroll frrely for the amm Taylor credit card. This portal also offers card users to manage their account without stress, activating their newly received credit card at the comfort of their homes or offices and make bill payments. Ann Taylor credit card is issued by Comenity Bank, this card can be used at Loft and Loft.com and Ann Taylor’s store. The card has no introductory APR rate and can be said to be a good choice to Card users.
Read This Review: Tips On How To Make Palais Royal Credit Card Login Ease
Ann Taylor Credit Card
- The card is issued by Comenity Bank
- Can be user at Loft and Loft.com and Ann Taylor’s store
- The card has a normal APR rate of 24.99%
- Has a cash advance APR rate of 25.24%
- The cash advance rate is 3% or $10
- The card has no annual fees attached to it
- Card users get to earn 5 points on every dollar they spend at Loft.com, Ann Taylor or loft, Loft outlets on online or in-store purchases
- Card users also get $20 reward card on every 2000 points they earn or $400 that is spent on the company’s brands.
- On birthdays, card users get $15 as birthday gift from Ann Taylor
- There is an extra 15% discount on purchases made on the first Tuesday of every month at any of the Ann Taylor’s store or Loft outlets
- The Taylor credit card has no introductory APR rate with no annual fees attached to it
- Card users earn 15% discount when they newly open and use their credit card at any of the outlets.
There are some important requirements a proposed applicant need to have and meet before applying or being approved for a Ann Taylor credit card. These requirements includes;
- You must be 18yrs and above
- You must have a valid tax identification number such as SSN
- Must live in the United States and be willing to provide your residential address
- Must have a clear credit history that is more than 7 years
Ann Taylor Credit Card Application Procedure
- Go to the Ann Taylor homepage and click on “Apply”
- You will need to enter your personal details such as your full name, birth date, social security number, house number, street name, city, state, phone number and email address
- You can keep a copy of the terms and conditions of the card for your own personal use. Do not forget to go through the terms and conditions and click on accept
- Click on “Continue”
Application Status Checking /Cancelation
If you want to check your application status or make an application cancelation, you just need to call the Ann Taylor customer service provider with the number 1-866-730-7902 and provide your application reference number so as to have the status report.
Ann Taylor Credit Card Login Procedure
- Go to the Ann Taylor website comenity.net/anntaylor.com
- Input your username and password
- Click on “Sign in”
Forgot Username/ Password Procedure
- If you can’t remember your login details, visit the Ann Taylor homepage and click on “Forgot your Username or Password?”
- Input your credit card account number or username, zip code, identification type, and last four digits of your social security number
- Finish and submit your forgot login details form and then you click on “Find my Account”. The credit company will send a new password to you
Ann Taylor Credit Card Payment Procedure
Online Payment Method –
To make your bill payments online, you will need to follow the following steps :
- You will need to login to your online account as described above
- When you get logged in, you will see option on making payments, follow this instructions
Phone Payment Method –
Make a call to the Ann Taylor customer service provider with the number 1-866-730-7902 and have you bills paid.
Autopay Method –
You can authorize an auto debit option so that your credit card company will automatically deduct your bill payments on the due date from your bank account without stress.
Another way is to send your check or cash to the nearest Comenity Bank close to you or send a mail to their branch
Contact Information : 1-866-730-7902.