Apply for Nordstrom Credit Card
The Nordstrom credit card is issued by TD Bank USA and the Nordstrom debit card is issued by Nordstrom card services, Inc.
The card has a late payment fee of $38
The card has no annual fees attached to it
The minimum interest rate is $0.50
One of the requirements for getting a Nordstrom card approved, you will need to have a credit score of at least 650.
This might be helpful Quick Guide On How To Make Your Nordstrom Credit Card Payment
How To Apply For Nordstrom Credit Card
- Go to the Nordstrom card website nordstromcard.com
- Select the “Apply Now” icon
- Input the required information and review
- Click on “Submit”
You will get a mail within 7-10 business days if your application has been approved.
Nordstrom Credit Card Activation Procedure
- Go to the Nordstrom card website https://www.nordstromcard.com/Login
- Click on “Activate Card”
- Input your last name, birth date, phone number and the last 6 digits of your credit card number
- Click on “Activate”
To reset your pin, make a call to the Nordstrom customer service provider with the number 888-211-1214.
Customer Care Service number – 800-964-1800
Mailing Address – Nordstrom retail card payments, Nordstrom PO Box 79139, Phoenix, AZ 85062-9139
Nordstrom visa card payments, Nordstrom PO Box 79137, Phoenix, AZ 85062-9137.