Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard
The Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard provides cash backs in the form of double rewards for purchasing utilities, groceries, and gas. The Barclaycard MasterCard is provided by Barclay Bank and MasterCard.
This ard has no annual fees attached to it. Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard has an online platform that allows card users easy access to their online accounts. After a card user logs in to the Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard account, they can manage their account without stress and in their leisure time.
Read This Review: Quick Steps To Marvel Credit Card Login
Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard
- Card users get 2 points on every dollar they spend on gas, groceries, and utilities and 1 point on every dollar they spend on any other purchases.
- There is no sign-up bonus and annual fee associated with the card
- The card has a cash advance APR of 25.24%
- A cash advance fee of $10 or 5%
- There is a late payment fee of up to $37
- The purchase APR is 24.99%.
Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard Application Procedure
The application process can be accessed through a preliminary site that most times displays rewards in full that you can earn when you get an approval for the card. The website is hosted by Barclaycard.
- Go to the Barclaycard website and click on “Apply Now”
- Input your personal details such as your full name, US address, duration at your present address, residence status
- You will be required to give your financial information so that a financial profile can be created for you. This is one of the details that will make the company evaluate how valuable you are as a potential card user. You will need to give your occupation, total annual income, and bank account holdings
- To confirm if you are really a US citizen, this stage requires that you give at least one of your phone numbers and a working email address. You should know that Barclaycard keeps the right to keep in touch with you at any of the outlets in case there is a need to talk about your account or give you awareness on promotional offers.
- The next stage is to give your social security number, mother’s maiden name and date of birth
- If you want to reduce waste, you can approve the paperless disclosures, electronic billing also
- With Barclaycard, you can set a free pre-existing balance between $100 and $20,000 on basic credit cards to transfer into your Barclaycard credit card, if approved.
- Go through the terms and conditions of issuing the card and click on “Apply”
Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard Login Procedure
- Go to the Barclaycard website and click on “Secure Login”
- Input your username
- Click on “Log In”. You can also click on “Remember username” if you will like to login in the future without your username.
Once you have logged into your account, you can make bill payments, edit your account information, and request a new card.
Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard Activation Procedure
- To have your card activated, click on the “Set up online access” icon that is on the login page.
- You can also go start to the “Secure activation” link at the top of the homepage
- You will need to fill out the activation for that includes stating your social security number, birth date, account number, the username of choice, and 8 characters password.
- Having stated the correct details, your card will be activated
- You must be 18yrs and above
- Must have a valid US mailing address but PO Box isn’t allowed
- Must have a valid tax identification number such as social security number.
Customer Care Service number – 1-800-307-0341
Mailing Address – Card Services P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801