Burlington Credit Card
The Burlington card is designed for cardholders who make purchases on coats, men apparel, and female accessories at Burlington stores anywhere in the country. Burlington card is issued by Burlington Bank which is also known as Burlington Coat Factory.
This article gives information on what the Burlington card offers.
Review This Credit Card: Check Out The Quick View on AARP Credit Card Login – Application Guide
Burlington Credit Card
Features Of Burlington Credit Card
- The card has no cash advance fee
- There is no balance transfer fee, which means balances can not be transferred
- No annual fees attached
- Cardholders are given 30 days of goods return on qualified purchases which is in line with the policy to return goods.
To apply for the Burlington credit card, it is necessary to meet these requirements ;
- Must be a citizen or resident of the United States
- You Must have a valid home address, not a PO Box
- Must have an email address
- You Must be 16 to 18 years and above. This is based on the legal age
- Must have a valid government passport with your name clearly stated
- If a newly acquired Burlington credit card is used on the same day, there is av10% off the first purchase
- Every 100 reward points are equivalent to $5
- There are an extended receipt free returns of any qualified Burlington purchases
- $5 bonus on all layaway
Burlington Credit Card Application Procedure
- Go to the Burlington home page
- Click on “Sign up”
- Input your personal details such as your name, contact, residential and financial information
- On the next page, Input your business name, contact name and so on
- Click on “Send”
Burlington Credit Card Login Procedure
If you want to be able to manage your account, you will need to login to your account. Use this procedure to do just that:
- Visit the Burlington website
- Enter your username and password
- Click on “Sign in”
Forget Username or Password Procedure
- Log in to Burlington website
- Click on “Reset Password”
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Input your email address and notification having a confirmation code will be sent to the email address
- Input the code and click on “Reset your account”
Burlington Credit Card Activation Procedure
After collecting your card, make sure you activate it before you use it. This is because you will not be able to use your card if not activated. So, to activate your card, call 1-877-213-6741 to speak with a representative to help activate your card.
If you are looking for a cash-back, you need to make purchases on Burlington shoes, coats, clothes, and groceries. Also, when you use your Burlington card at their restaurant, and stores, you get discounted. This can be done in any part of the country including Alabama, Nevada, Florida, South California, Ohio, South Texas, and Utah.