Catherines Credit Card
Catherines Credit card has an online login platform that helps card users activate a newly received card and pay their credit card bills.
The credit card is issued by Comenity Bank and can be regarded as the most rewarded credit card as it gives huge offers and rewards with bonus points.
The card users get to save 10% every day they make use of Perks card or sign up for the Perks.
With the online portal, it is easier for card users to apply for a new card among other things and the card is used at Catherines’ store.
Read This Review: Quick Steps To Marvel Credit Card Login
- The card is issued by Comenity Bank
- The card can be used at Catherines
- It has a low credit rating requirement
- Has no introductory APR rate
- A 27.24 % normal APR rate
- And the card has no annual fees attached to it
- Card users get credit bonus throughout the year
- They get bonus coupons on their birthdays
- Another bonus will be given to the card user’s billing statement
- Card users can log onto their account online using the Catherines mobile app
- They can save 10% each day on making use of Perks card or signing up to Perks.
Catherines Credit Card Application
- You must be 18yrs and above
- Must have a valid government-issued ID card
- You should have a valid tax identification number such as SSN
- Must live in the United States
- Have a street address, or APO /FPO mailing address.
How to Apply
- Go to the Comenity website comenity.net
- Click on “Apply”
- Input your personal details such as your full name, SSN, birth date, annual income
- Input your contact information such as your street address, apartment, state, city, zip code, email address, and phone number
- Click on “Continue”
Catherines Credit Card Activation Procedure
One way to activate your card is to call the customer care service and speak with a representative to have your card activated.
You can also log in online and click on “Register for Online Access” that is below the login icon. After which you will be taken to a new page where you will input your card account number or username, zip code, identification type (SSN or SIN), last 4 digits of your social security number then Click on “Find my Account”.
Check Out For Other Credit Cards: Quick Steps To Tires Plus Credit Card Login Procedure
Application Status Checking
To check your application status, make a call to the customer care service using the number 1-800-995-9450, and give them your application reference number so as to have the status report.
Catherines Credit Card Login Procedure
When card users login to their online account, they can check their monthly statements, adjust contact information, sign up for notifications, paperless billing, check online shopping for rewards, view earned points, track transactions, and lots more at the convenience of their homes.
Card users can report stolen or missing credit card with the contact information. Here is the procedure to take when logging into your account.
- Go to the Comenity website comenity.net
- Input your username and password
- Click on ‘Sign In “
Forgot Username /Password Procedure
- On the login page, click on “Forgot your Username or Password?” that is below the sign-in icon
- Input your card account number or username, zip code, identification type (SSN or SIN), last 4 digits of your social security number
- Click on “Find my Account”
Catherines Credit Card Payment Procedure
- You will need to login to your account online using the about login procedure. After that, you click on making payments and follow the instructions to make your payments.
- You can also register for Autopay so that at the end of each date that is set, your credit card company will automatically deduct your bill from the account without stress.
- You can also call the customer care service or visit the nearest Catherines store to make your payments.
Customer Care Service number – 1-800-995-9450
Mailing Address – Comenity Bank, PO BOX 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273.
If you feel you want to cancel your credit card account, you should call the Catherines customer care service using the number 1-800-995-9450 to request for cancelation.