Quick Steps To Cerulean Credit Card Login/Payment
Cerulean Credit Card
Cerulean Credit Card is designed for those looking for credit cards that can help them build their credit scores on. The Cerulean credit card is issued by the bank of Missouri, representing Continental Finance Company (CFC).
Cerulean MasterCard is designed to provide users, those rejected by other lending institutions due to low credit rating, a chance to be approved with or without a good credit score.
This article helps to shed more light on how to enjoy your credit card without issues.
Read This Review: Guides To Horizon Gold Card Payment/Login And Make Ease.
Cerulean Credit Card
Benefits of Cerulean MasterCard
- The card has an initial credit limit of $750
- There is no zero fraud liability
- The credit limit increases after 6 months
- Your monthly report is sent to three credit bureaus
- Card users can check their FICO score every month for free
Cerulean has different options for card users to manage their card online account without stress.
When you log in to your online account, you can make bill payments, activate newly acquired credit cards, activate alerts, check account statements, FICO score, and lots more.
Cerulean Credit Card Application Procedure
There are different ways to apply for the Cerulean credit card, this can either be through online, phone or returning the acceptance certificate from pre-selected offer
- Follow the online portal to apply for the card and follow the instructions given
- Call the customer care service using the number 1-866-449-4514
- Return the acceptance certificate from the pre-selected offer
Although to gain approval, you will need to have the following documents:
- You documented full name
- Birthdate, social security number
- You must be 18yrs and above
- Must have a physical address, APO will not be acknowledged
When your application gets approved, all the supporting documents will be sent to your mailing address.
Cerulean Credit Card Login Procedure
Card users can access their accounts with the online portal provided by Continental Finance Company so that they can be able to manage their accounts at their own convenience. This portal can be used either online or through the mobile app provided by the company.
- To log in to your online account, visit yourcreditcardinfo.com
- Input your username and password
- Click on “Submit” to sign in
Forgot Username /Password Procedure
If card users forget their login details, Continental Finance has made provisions for you to retrieve your login details without stress, all you need do is:
- Visit the Cerulean website and click on “Forgot Username or Password?”
- Select your card type
- Input your last 4 digits of the card number, social security number and zip code or birth date to retrieve your login details
If you are still having issues with logging in after entering all the necessary details, call the helpline 1-800-449-4514 and call 1-800-556-5678 if your card got stolen or missing.
Login with Continental Finance Mobile App
- You will ha e to download the mobile app from Google play store or App store into your device
- After the app has been downloaded, you install it and launch the app
- Input your username and password to sign in to the app. Viola! You are logged in.
Cerulean Credit Card Activation Procedure
To have your card activated, you will need to call the Cerulean credit card customer service number with the number behind your card.
Cerulean Credit Card Payment Procedure
- To make your bill payments online, you will need to go to the online login page and follow the instructions to make your bill payments
- Another way is to make a call to the Cerulean credit card customer service provider number 1-800-518-6142 to speak with a representative or call the automated number 1-866-449-4514 to speak with an automated voice.
- Also, you can send your check or cash to Cerulean card, PO Box 6812, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812.
Customer Care Service number – 1-866-449-4514 or 1-800-556-5678
Mailing Address – Cerulean card, PO Box 6812, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812