Goody’s Credit Card
Goody’s credit card is used at Goody’s store with a low credit card requirement and no introductory APR rate is attached to the credit card for purchases and transfers that are made within 18 months.
The Goody’s credit card is issued by Comenity Bank with a normal APR rate of 25.24% and a none applicable cash advance and cash advance fee.
There is also no annual fee associated with the credit card.
Read This Review: Quick Steps To Cerulean Credit Card Login/Payment
- Card users get to earn $5 cashback on every $100 that is spent with the credit card
- Card users get to have financial savings when they make purchases with their Goody’s credit card
- Card users earn a birthday gift on their birthdays each year
- Card users get a Goody’s network membership
- Applicants must be 18yrs and above
- Must have a valid government-issued ID card
- Must have a valid tax identification number such as social security number
- Must have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address
Goody’s Credit Card Application Procedure
- Go to the Comenity Bank website comenity.net
- Click on “Apply”
- On the next page, input your full name, birth date, social security number, street address, annual income, apartment, zip code, state, city, email address and phone number
- Approve a buyer then click on “Continue”
Application Status Checking
To check your application status, make a call to Comenity bank customer service provider with the number 1-866-234-2038, and give your application reference number so as to have the status report.
Check Out For Other Credit Cards: Nordstrom Credit Card – Quick View On How To manage Your Nordstrom Credit Card Payment
Goody’s Credit Card Login Procedure
- Go to the Comenity Bank website comenity.net/goodysonline.com
- Input your username and password
- Click on “Sign in”
Forgot Username /Password Procedure
- Go to the Comenity Bank homepage and click on “Forgot your Username or Password?” that is below the sign-in icon
- Input all the necessary details requested
- Click on “Find my Account”
Goody’s Credit Card Payment Procedure
Online Payment Method
- Login to your account using the above procedure
- Click on “Make Payments”
- Choose your preferred payment method and make your payment
You can authorize an auto-debit option so that your credit card company will automatically deduct your bill payments on the due date from your bank account without stress.
Phone Payment Method
You can also make your payment by calling the Goody’s customer service provider with the number 1-866-234-2038.
You can also go to any Goody’s stores around you to make your payments.
Goody’s Credit Card Activation Procedure
- Make a call to the customer care service using the number 1-866-234-2038 to register for a new account with the internet
- After that, click on “Register for Online Access”
- On the new page, click on “Find my Account”
- Input your credit card account number or username, zip code, identification type (Social security number or social insurance number), Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Click on “Continue”
Contact Information – 1-866-234-2038
If you feel you want to cancel your credit card, you will need to call the Comenity bank customer service provider with the number 1-866-234-2038 or go to the bank around you and request a cancelation.