J.Jill Credit Card
Jill credit card offers you an online account management program to enable you to access and manage your account at your own convenience.
Through the online account, you can activate newly acquired credit cards, make bill payments, and so on without stress. The J. Jill credit card is issued by Comenity Bank, offering users a 10% discount on first purchases made and a 5% discount on other purchases made using the card.
If you have an interest in getting a new credit card, J. Jill is the right fit. J. Jill offers easy enrollment for new users to apply through the online portal and J. Jill has a multichannel fashion retailer that deals with women’s clothing, accessories, and footwear.
Read This Review: Quick Steps To Venus Credit Card Login.
J.Jill Credit Card
- The card is issued by Comenity Bank
- It can be used at J.Jill.com
- The card has a low credit rating requirement
- It has no introductory APR rate and a normal APR rate of 26.99%
- There is also no annual fees attached to the card
- Users have a welcome bonus of 10% discount on the first purchases made with the card
- Subsequent purchases attract a 5% discount on purchases made with the card
- Card users will also get a 10% discount on purchases made throughout their birthday month
- Jill offers special offers, sneak previews, and special events
- Jill has a 24/7 customer service access
- There is also a complimentary gift packaging on catalogs and online purchases.
Check Out For Other Credit Cards: Younkers Credit Card Payment – Fast Steps On How To Make Younkers Credit Card Payment Ease
J.Jill Credit Card Application Procedure
- Go to the J. Jill credit card homepage
- Click on “Apply”
- Input your name, address, city, zip code, birth date, SSN, phone number and email address
- Click on “I agree” after going through the terms and conditions of issuing the card
- Click on “Submit”
J.Jill Credit Card Login Procedure
When you must have logged in, you can be able to manage your account at your own convenience, you can make bill payments, activate newly acquired credit cards, activate alerts, check account statement, check your FICO score, change account information, and retrieve lost or forgotten login information.
- To log in, go to the J. Jill credit card homepage comenity.net
- Input your username and password
- Click on “Sign in”
Forgot Username /Password Procedure
For card users who can not remember their username or password, J. Jill Credit card has made provisions to retrieve your login details. All that you need to do is to Input the right details requested for retrieving your login details.
- Visit the J. Jill credit card website and click on “Forgot your Username or Password?”
- Input your credit card account number or username, last 4 digits of your social security number your identification type and zip code
- Click on “Find my Account” to retrieve your login details
J.Jill Credit Card Payment Procedure
Online Payment Method
- Log in to your online account and click on “Make Payments”
- Choose your preferred payment method
- Include the amount you want to pay and details of the account you will be deposited from
Phone Payment Method –
Make a call to the J. Jill credit card customer service provider with the number 1-800-329-9713 to make your payments.
Mail Payment Method –
Send your check or cash to Comenity Capital Bank PO Box 183003 Columbus, OH 43218-3003
and make sure your account name and number is written on the mail.
Autopay Method –
You can activate your automatic payment method and make your payment by the credit company automatically deducting your payment from your depositing account.
J.Jill Credit Card Activation Procedure
You can activate your card online by clicking on the “Register for Online Access” icon that is on the login page and then you will Input your credit card account number or username, last 4 digits of your social security number your identification type and zip code and click on “Find my Account”.
You can also activate your card by calling the J. Jill customer service number behind your card.
- You must be 18yrs and above
- Must have a valid government-issued ID
- Must have a valid tax identification number such as SSN
- Must live in the United States
- Must have a street, rural route, APO/FPO /DPO mailing address, no PO Box will be approved
Application Status Checking
To check your application status, make a call to the J. Jill credit card customer care service using the number 1-800-329-9713, and give them your application reference number so as to have the status report.
Customer Care Service number – 1-800-329-9713
Mailing Address – Comenity Capital Bank PO Box 183003 Columbus, OH 43218-3003
If you feel you want to cancel your credit card account, you should call the J. Jill credit card customer care service using the number 1-800-329-9713 to request for cancelation.