Marvel Credit Card
The Marvel MasterCard is a superhero card that has no annual fees and is issued by Synchrony Bank. The card has no welcome bonus and provides 3% cash-back rewards for expenses made at restaurants, movie theater, games, Marvel.com, etc
The card is for customers who prefer cash-backs to points and miles. The card is better used for traveling as it offers rewards on every dollar customers spend on entertainment and restaurants. Another good thing about the credit card is that the card offers more than 3% discount returns and it has no risks.
Another interesting feature of thist card is that the card has varieties of designs such as Spider-Man, Iron man, Black Panther, Avenger, Captain America’s Shield, and Marvel Cinematic Universe. This Marvel Credit card is for those who love Marvel characters and the card is accepted nationwide.
marvel credit card
- Customers get to earn a cash-back of 3% when they use the card for dining, entertainment, online at Marvel.com and Marvel’s official merchandise booths
- Customers get a cashback of 1% on other purchases they make using their Marvel MasterCard
- The card has a 20% discount when used to making ticket bookings to Marvel Avenger station to play at the box office
- There is also a 10% discount on Marvel merchandise
Marvel Credit card designed a login system that will allow customers to have access whenever they want to the online services provided by Marvel credit card. This feature is easy to use but maybe a lot for new users to handle. Listed below are the steps to take when logging into your online account.
- Visit this credit card website marvel.com/creditcard
- On the page with the tag “Manage your Marvel MasterCard account online”, input your User ID and password
- Click on “Secure Login”
Forgot Username/Password Procedure
- Visit the website page then click on “Find User ID”
- Input your card number and zip code in order to reset your ID
- And if it is your password you want to retrieve, click on “Reset password” that is on the Marvel credit card page
- On the new page, input your card number and bill zip code
- Click on “Continue.”
Check Out For Other Credit Cards: Quick Steps To Lowe’s Credit Card – Login Procedure
Online Account Application
- On the Marvel login page, click on the “Register” icon
- Enter your card number and bill zip code
- Click on “Continue”