Reflex Credit Card
Reflex credit card is designed for not only those having issues with poor or bad credit score but also for those who can not afford a secured card. The card enables the cardholders to get excellent or good credit scores. This card is issued by Celtic Bank.
know that your card activity reports are sent to three different credit card bureaus.
This article will give you the right perspective on the card so you can make a decision on whether or not to use it.
Apply For This Credit Card: Check Out The Quick View on AARP Credit Card Login – Application Guide
reflex credit card
Features Of Reflex Credit Card
- There is a $10 monthly maintenance fee after the first free charges on the first year
- The cash advance APR is 29.99%
- As an APR of 29.99%
- You pay $30 for an extra card which is optional
- Cardholders pay 5% or $5 for cash advance fee
- The foreign transaction fee is 3%
- First, late or refund fee is $27 with a subsequent refund or late fees of $38
- $500 to $2000 is the cards credit limit
- There is an initial activation fee of $125
- It is mandatory for cardholders to make their card payments 25days after the end of the billing period
- You will pay a yearly fee of $125 in the first year and $96 subsequently.
Read This Credit Card: Earn Money at Home Online – 7 Ways to Creating A Business Online
Benefits Of This Card
Even though the card has a high APR and annual fees, here are some of the benefits you enjoy from using the card.
- Payment of deposits is not for all cardholders
- The card helps cardholders have better credit scores. As long as you make your card payment early, your report goes to three credit card bureaus every month which increases your creditworthiness.
- $500 to $2000 is the card’s credit limit. New cardholders have a credit limit if 500 dollars but when they start making early card payments, they become qualified to 2000 dollars credit limit.
- The card is attached with a high APR and annual fees which can affect your credit scores if you make late payments.
- The card has high fees that can affect your credit score if you make late payments.
- When you make late payments, your records will be sent for the credit card bureaus which will affect your credit report and end up being difficult to pay once it is above their monthly income.
- Cardholders are not eligible for any special rewards that can help them make up for what they have spent.
Check Other Credit Card: First Savings Credit Card Login – Easy Guide to Do It
- You must have a valid government passport
- You must have a valid SSN
- Must be 18 years and above
Reflex Credit Card Application Procedure
- Visit reflexcard.com
- Click on “Apply”
- Input your SSN, and your reservation code
- Click on “Confirm reservation”
- If you have no reservation, click on “No reservation”
- In view of that, Input your personal details
- Click on “Confirm”
Reflex Credit Card Login Procedure
To have easy access to your account and manage it online, here is what you should do :
- Login to the reflex website
- Enter your username and password
- Click on “Submit”
Forget Login details
- Visit reflex website
- Click on “Forget Username and Password”
- Enter your personal information like your email address. A notification will be sent to your mail to restore your log in details.
You can also click on “Register now” if you want to make an online account.
As always, your card must be activated before you can make use of it. To do so, make a call to 1-866-549-45-14 or 800-854-7848 (free) to request for help from the customer service provider about activating your card.
Reflex Credit Card Payment Procedure
Cardholders can make card bill payment via the internet or by setting an auto-pay for immediate and easy deduction of your bill from your account.
If this card is too high for you to embark on, here are some other alternatives you can try even if you have a bad credit score.
You can try the Opensky Visa Card, they offer low APR and do not check your credit score. Its annual fee charge is $35 with an APR of 18.64% and a refundable fee of 200 dollars. But, your credit limits depend on how early you make your card payments.
Another one is Capital One Secured MasterCard that has a high APR of 24.99% without annual fees which can help build your credit score. You can make a credit deposit of $49 with a credit limit of $200 at the initial stage and based on your card payment, your limit will increase subsequently.
Customer Care Service number :1-866-449-45-14, 800-854-7848 (free).
Mailing Address: Reflective card, Box P.O 3220, Buffalo, NY 14240-3220.