TJ Maxx Credit Card Payments
TJ Maxx Credit Card provides card users an online login platform and also different bill payment options. The card provides reward points with a lot of discounts and rewards points to give out.
The credit card provides a welcome reward for the first time users use their card for purchases for the first time, you get a discount of 10%. Not only that, but users also get to have 5 points on every dollar spent for making purchases at TJ Maxx, Sierra Trading Post, and home goods.
TJ Maxx Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank, the bank providing the online portal application for the easy use of card users. If you are looking for a credit card with lots of rewards and benefits to offer, TJ Maxx Credit Card is the right fit because they provide lots of benefits and rewards, with unlimited TJX points that’s can be collected for gift cards and purchases.
Read This Review: Sears credit card Login And Making Sears Credit Card Payment With Ease
TJ Maxx Credit Card
- The card is issued by Synchrony Bank
- It can be used at TJ Maxx, home goods, Marshalls and Sierra Trading Post Stores
- The card has a low credit rating requirement
- No introductory APR rate and a normal APR rate of 27.24%
- The cash advance APR rate is 29.99% and a cash advance fees of 10% or $5
- There is also no annual and foreign transaction fees attached to the card
- The card has no transaction fee
- There is also provision for advanced fraud protection services
- You get a 10% off when you make your first purchase using the credit card
- You get 5 points for every dollar you spend at TJ Maxx, home goods, Marshalls, and Sierra Trading Post Stores.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Application Procedure
- Visit the application homepage onlinecreditcenter6.com of the TJ Maxx
- Input your personal details such as your full name, city/state, zip, home, and business phone numbers, address, email address, annual income and so on
- Choose your preferred delivery method
- Input your birth date SSN, mother’s maiden name and so on for verification
- Go through the remaining instructions, then choose whether to purchase optional card security
- Go through the terms and conditions a d click on the accept box
- Having gone through the remaining part of the section, click on “Accept and Submit”
Application Status Checking
To check your application status, make a call to the customer care service using the number 1-800-952-6133, and give them your application reference number so as to have the status report.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Login Procedure
When you log in to your online account, you can be able to make bill payments, change your pin number, activate alerts and notifications, activate your card, check transaction history, earnings and the list goes on and on. You should also be aware that logging in to your online account is not difficult at all, all that is needed is your username and password on the TJ website. Here is the steps to take to log in to your account :
- To login to your online account, visit the website reviewmyaccount.com of the TJ Maxx
- Click on “Log In”
- Input your User ID and click on “Log In”
- Input your password then click on “Submit.”
Check Out For Other Credit Cards: Old Navy Credit Card – Tips On How To Apply For Old Navy Credit Card Login/Payment
Forgot Username/Password Procedure
- On the login page, click on “Lookup User ID” if you can not remember your user name
- On the new page, input your account number and last four digits of your social security number
- If it is your password you can not remember, you will have to enter your account number and click on “Next”
You will get a new password after your account is verified.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment Procedure
Online Pay Method –
- To make your bill payments online, you will need to login to your account online
- Click on “Make Payments”
- Choose your preferred payment method and make your payment
Autopay Method –
You can authorize an auto-debit option so that your credit card company will automatically deduct your bill payments on the due date from your bank account without stress.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Activation Procedure
- To have your card activated, you will need to go to the TJ Maxx homepage, click on “Activate Card.”
- Click on “Register & Activate” to activate your card.
- Make your you follow the instructions properly.
If you feel you want to cancel your credit card account, you should call the TJ Maxx customer care service using the number 1-800-952-6133 to request for cancelation.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Customer Care Service number – 1-800-952-6133
Mailing Address – TJX MasterCard, P.O. Box 530949, Atlanta, GA 30353