Venus Credit Card
Venus credit card is designed mainly for customers who have a credit score ranging from 550 and above. The Venus credit card is issued by Comenity Bank, giving discounts and promotions without annual fees.
The aim of this card is to help customers build reliability as they promote the Venus Brand, bath suits, and other wears. Customers also have access to Venus account management and bill payment services.
There are so many benefits customers gain from using this card, some of which are:
- The card can accept Mobile pay option
- There is no annual fee associated with the credit card
- No minimum purchases
- Customers get to manage their account using the online platform
- You get to have a $15 birthday gift certificate on your birthday
- You also et to have an invitation to Venus events, regular promotions and special events
- New customers get a $15 discount as a welcome reward
- Customers get $5 on every $100 they spend on purchases
Read This Review: The First Premier Credit Card Login Guide
Venus Credit Card
- The card has a purchase APR of 26.99%
- The minimum interest rate of $2
- No annual fees
- Offers a late payment and returned payment fee of $38 respectively
Venus Credit Card Application Procedure
- Go to the Comenity website https://d.comenity.net/venus/
- Click on “Apply Now” to access the registration form
- Input your personal details such as your name, contact details, and financial information
- Click on “Continue”
- Complete the instructions to apply for a card.
Venus Credit Card Login Procedure
- Visit the Venus website
- Enter your username and password
- Click on “Sign in”
Provided you give in the correct details needed to access your online account, you get to have complete management of your account online.
Forgot Username/Password Procedure
- Visit the Venus website https://d.comenity.net/venus/pub/signin/ForgotUsernamePassword.xhtml.
- Input your username /account number, zip code, SSN and other details
- Click on “Find my Account”
- Complete the instructions given.
Check Out For Other Credit Card: Quick Steps To HSBC Credit Card – Login Procedure
Venus Credit Card Activation Procedure
It is very essential for you to have your credit card activated before you can even use it. Here is how to activate your card :
- Visit the Comenity website https://d.comenity.net/venus/pub/register/Register.xhtml
- Input your card number, social security number, zip code, and other necessary information
- Click on “Find my Account”. This process will have your card activated.
The Venus Card customer service number is 1-855-839-2900 and customers can call them to make their inquiries whenever they have issues or questions about the card.